Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms were officially adopted on March 30, 1994.
The arms show the local patron saint, St. George.
Seal from around 1900
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums +/- 1915
The arms in the Abadie albums
The arms as shown around 1970
The arms as shown in 1963
The arms as shown in 1994
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !