|Heraldry of the World |
Wapens van alle landen
Armorial du Monde
|Belgian heraldry portal|
Armorial de Belgique
In hermelijn een zilvercn schild, beladen met een zwarten dwarsbalk en geplaatst in het hart.
The arms were officially granted on July 11, 1911.
The arms are based on the oldest known seal of the village and parish, dating from 1660. The meaning is not known.
It has been stated that the inescutcheon is derived from the arms of the Counts of Sint-Omer, who used a golden bar in blue. They became Lords of Reninge in the late 13th century. The ermine may be derived from the arms of the Lords of Stavele, who acquired the village of reninge in 1470.
The arms in the Koffie Hag/Café Hag albums +/- 1930
|Follow us on||
(when sharing use #heraldryoftheworld when possible)
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
|Rate these arms / rate this page :
(no information about you is stored when voting, only the vote itself is stored)
Literature : Servais, 1955