|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were granted on June 24, 1938.
The arms are based on the etymology of the name of the village; which is derived from medieval German Sinethi, or heathland. The arms symbolise this with an oak tree (forest) and rose (Heiderose, Heide=heath).
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Meijer, 1940