|Heraldry of the World |
Heraldiek van de wereld
Armorial du Monde
|Belgian heraldry portal|
Armorial de Belgique
D'or à un St. Léonard au naturel.
The arms were officially granted on April 3, 1849.
The arms simply show St. Leonard, the patron saint of the village. The village became a separate municipality in 1846 and thus had no own historical seals or arms.
The arms in the Koffie Hag/Café Hag albums +/- 1930
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Servais, 1955