|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were officially granted in 1953.
The red cross is taken from the arms of the former Diocese and State of Paderborn. The lower half shows a tree trunk, a canting symbol (Stubbe or Stuke is local dialect for tree trunk), on a green field symbolising the moorlands.
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !