Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms of the town show an ox, which, according to Hupp, would be a canting symbol for the German name of the village, Auras (from Aurochs, or European bison). The city is using the ox at is symbol since the 15th century.
The arms on a municipal stamp (1892)
Seal from around 1900
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums +/- 1925
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !