|Heraldry of the World |
Heraldiek van de wereld
Armorial du Monde
|Belgian heraldry portal|
Armorial de Belgique
D'argent au franc-quartier de gueules.
The arms were officially granted on March 5, 1954 and again on February 12, 1980.
The arms are those of the Moha County, to which most of the area historically belonged. The arms appeared on the 17th century seal of the county.
The arms on a police badge (source)
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Servais, 1955