Zétrud-Lumay

From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Logo-new.jpg
Heraldry of the World
Wapens van alle landen
Armorial du Monde
Belgium.jpg
Belgian heraldry portal
Belgische wapens
Armorial de Belgique
Belgium-flag.jpg

ZÉTRUD-LUMAY

Province : Brabant wallon
Incorporated into: 1977 Jodoigne

Armoiries de Zétrud-Lumay

Official blazon

Origin/meaning

The arms were granted on March 29, 1961.

The arms are those of the Counts of Astier. The village and estate of Zétrud-Lemay became a possession of the Astier family in 1777. The family was promoted to Counts in 1783 and were the last lords of the village until 1789.

The village never had it own arms, and during the centuries the local council used the arms and seals of the (many) different lords and owers of the area.


Follow us on Facebook.jpg

(when sharing use #heraldryoftheworld when possible)

Donate.jpg

Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Rate these arms / rate this page :
5.00
(one vote)

(no information about you is stored when voting, only the vote itself is stored)


Literature : Servais, 1968