The arms were officially adopted on August 21, 1939.
The arms are canting; the silver wavy pale symbolises the Diesbacher waterfall, the thorn banch is canting for Dornhaus (Dorn=thorn). The green colour symbolises the nature in the municipality, the silver the clear waters.
This page is part of the Swiss heraldry portal
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink
Literature: Tschudi-Schümperlin, 1941