|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
|Austrian heraldry portal|
State : Tirol
District : Innsbruck-Land
The arms were officially granted on January 10, 1984.
The bar symbolises the roof-patterns of the farms in the municipality that belonged directly to the Counts of Tirol. Originally mentioned as 9 farms in 1288, but later in the 18th century all farms wer eowned by the counts.
Literature : Köfler and Beimrohr, 1995