The arms were officially adopted on March 19, 1939.
The silver and blue bends symbolise the village of Zusingen, the lion is canting for the village of Leu (Löwe=lion), whereas the hasel branch is a canting element for the village of Haslen (Hasel=hazel).
This page is part of the Swiss heraldry portal
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink
Literature : Tschudi-Schümperlin, 1941