|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
The arms were officially adopted on October 30, 2001.
Jastrowie got city rights in 1603. The oldest known seal dates from 1697 and, like a later seal from 1774, shows a buch of grapes. In the oldest seal two palm leaves surround the grapes. In a seal from 1809 a Prussian eagle is used as a supporter.
The origin of the grapes as a symbol or the city is not known.
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums +/- 1925
The arms as shown in 1994
Rate these arms / rate this page :