Jump to navigation Jump to search
Canton : Vaud
The arms were adopted in 1919.
The arms show a small church and are canting. The name is derived from the Latin Monasteriolum, which means a small church or small monastery. There is, however, no archaeological evidence for such a church or chapel.
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums 1914-1960
This page is part of the Swiss heraldry portal
Support the site:
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink
Literature : ; Dessemontet, 1972