7th Munitions Squadron, US Air Force

From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search

7TH MUNITIONS SQUADRON, US AIR FORCE

History: Constituted as 7 Aviation Field Depot Squadron on 2 Nov 1950. Activated on 16 Nov 1950. Redesignated as: 7 Aviation Depot Squadron on 8 Nov 1954; 7 Munitions Maintenance Squadron on 1 Jul 1960. Discontinued, and inactivated, on 1 Feb 1961. Activated on 1 Oct 1972. Inactivated on 1 Mar 1993. Redesignated as 7 Munitions Squadron on 6 Jun 2001. Activated on 6 Sep 2001.

Coat of arms (crest) of the 7th Munitions Squadron, US Air Force
Official blazon
English blazon wanted

Origin/meaning

The Emblem was approved on 16 July 2001.

Literature: Image from Wikimedia Commons. Information from https://www.afhra.af.mil/


US heraldry portal



This page is part of the
Usa.jpg
US heraldry portal


Logo-new.jpg
Heraldry of the World
Newyork.jpg

US heraldry:




  • Total pages in the US section : 20,639
Brooklyn-snyder.jpg

Ecclesiastical Heraldry of the USA:

Department of Defense.png

Military Heraldry:


Contact and Support

Partners:

Your logo here ?
Contact us



© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Ralf Hartemink arms.jpg
Index of the site