From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Province: Świętokrzyskie
County: Włoszczowa

Arms of Krasocin
Official blazon
Polish blazon wanted
English blazon wanted


The arms were officially adopted on December 28, 2012.

The upper half shows three fleur-de-lys, taken from the arms of the Chapter of Gniezno. Large parts of Krasocin municipality were owned by the archdeaconry and deanery in Kurzelowie, which was an administrative unit of the Archbishopric of Gniezno, from the Middle Ages until 1795.

The lower half is taken from the arms of Starykoń family clan, which had in the 14th-16th century extensive good in the current Włoszczowa district, including the villages Krasocin and Oleszno.

Until 2013 the uppe rhalf showed an axe and crown, referring to the former Royal forests in the area.

Arms of Krasocin

The arms until 2013


Poland heraldry portal

This page is part of the
Poland heraldry portal

Heraldry of the World

Civic heraldry:

  • Total pages in the Poland section : 8,105
  • of which images : 5,036

Other heraldry:

Contact and Support


Your logo here ?
Contact us

© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Ralf Hartemink arms.jpg
Index of the site